Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2017

New Year New Me !


Fakalofa lahi atu and greetings to you all my name is Lomio-Lee I am a year 8 student this year at Pt England school, I am turning 13 this year and I’m in Room 3, my beautiful teacher is Mrs Tele’a, one of my favorite learning subject is maths, The goals that I want to improve on are my writing and reading that I didn’t improve last year.

I am one of the schools house captains for hokule'a which is cool I am trying to support every little kids and big kids to try there best at every sports so they don't give up on their own sports.  I have two sisters and I am the only boy in the family.

This year on 2017 I am going to play every sports that I can do to try and get a trophy on prize giving, this is my last year before I’ll be a year 9 at college which is sad's because I’m leaving all the teacher that helped me to learn more to get better in maths, reading, writing.

2 comments:

  1. Fakaalofa lahi atu Lomio-Lee. I'm happy to have you in Room 3 this year. I'm happy to read that you are going to join the various sports teams and achieve more in the classroom. All the best for the year ahead Lomio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing goals for 2017. I hope that you haven't given up on your goals yet. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.